Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is your "guest room" CLEAN?......

Good Morning Girls; here to bring a little "refreashment to your souls!  so...I downloaded the wrong pic, to start out with... but maybe this is a reminder is just to welcome you to my Heart and Home!
I was reading some scripture this morning and was just moving around into one of the books again, that are not read often and here is God's Word for today.....,
*I DO WISH, BROTHER, THAT I MAY HAVE SOME BENEFIT FROM YOU IN THE LORD; REFRESH MY HEART IN CHRIST, CONFIDENT OF YOUR OBEIDENCE, I WRITE TO YOU,KNOWING THAT YOU WILL DO EVEN MORE THAN I ASK.
AND ONE THING MORE, PREPARE A GUEST ROOM FOR ME, BECAUSE I HOPE TO BE RESTORED TO YOU IN ANSWERS TO YOUR PRAYERS. Philemon 1: 20-22.{NIV}.
I loved this, because I immediately recieved the J~O~Y! of Peace! just thinking that each and every moment we are to constantly to be in the "mode" of cleaning our thoughts of un~belief!  and just Trusting In Jesus, that no matter what is going on, just "REFRESH" our minds in HIM!  So today think on these things....*I WILL GIVE YOU A NEW HEART, AND PUT A NEW SPIRIT IN YOU;...... Exziekel 36:26{NIV}. Hope your day is filled with a "Refreshment" that just sweeps you Away!

*HE PUTS A NEW SONG IN MY MOUTH, A HYMN OF PRAISE TO OUR GOD. Psalm 40:3{NIV}.

4 comments:

  1. love this - thanks for the encouragment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was no mistake because you have
    encouraged and refreshed me!
    Have a beautiful day, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mom!Thank you for helping me this week, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your joy and enthusiasm! Thanks for the fresh, powerful Word! You have blessed me today! Thanks for being you, Kary!
    Sweet blessings~
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete