Wednesday, January 19, 2011

don' tell~ GOD~ how big your "Storm" Is..........

Good morning girls~ Have you ever heard this little saying?.....If you're not in a Storm, get ready!... or if you're in a storm, stay strong!....or if you have just come out of one...watch out, probally another is coming...., OK, just a quick note this morning ... to let you know that a few days ago I asked you to pray for my son Bryan.... AND THE NEWS IS THIS....JUST PRAISING THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER!! because it is a Praise! Thank You Lord! , a short recap.... when he went to ER, last week with the Flu, X-rays, showed something on one of his lungs, he had to go for a CT scan, Monday, ER Dr. was concerned... But praise God!! Yes!~ Lord! ~Yes! You proved the spot Wrong! His CT Scan showed all is clear. Thank you Girls for being a part of answered Prayer! Now ~ as we speak....get ready.....My daughter is in the hospital... she called me yesterday morning from a ER, a short distance from her school where she teaches, and we have a "Pancreases problem", so off to a hospital stay for a few days to get this calmed down! WoW!~~~~~~ she has been experiencing some "little spells" in the past few months...but you would have to know Brandi and her attitude is usually...I am fine, or I don't have time for this...... but there she is..just having to "REST"! But ~the good news is~God is in Control! and I must practice what I Preach..TRUST, TRUST, TRUST...the one that I know to be True and Faithful and that is My Lord and Savior! so for today I must TRUST!! and Know that Brandi his in his Hands! and that He will PROVE HIS SELF IN THIS "storm "as well! Will leave you with this little thought that I saw on a Church sign....DON'T TELL GOD HOW BIG YOUR STORM IS...BUT TELL YOUR STORM HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!  

*REJOICE IN HOPE; BE PATIENT IN AFFLICTION, BE PERSISTANT IN PRAYER. Romans 12:12.

3 comments:

  1. I love that, tell your storm how big God is. Praise HIS name. Praying for Brandi right now.
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me encouragement today. Thank you for sharing and I will be praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that quote about telling the storm
    how big your God is in one of my quote
    journals and I love it! Wonderful news
    about Bryan and I know you'll have more
    wonderful news about Brandi. Keep us
    posted with the praise reports, Kay!
    I'm praying.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete