Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do yourself a "Favor"......

Hi! Girls, OK going to try this again, but as far as this morning as I have thought about it all day, now I'm not sure, maybe God was not ready for that post! But on to this one~ Have you ever bought your self Flowers? I pick them up occasionally at the grocery store for myself!  Flowers can really just bring a bright spot into the room! I picked these up a couple of weeks ago and they are still really pretty and the plate I bought while Christmas shopping! and you know Love and Flowers just speak to you! and we can speak it back to the ones that we Love! ~ flowers say I love You, I'm thinking of You, A Get Well thought, and sadly A Farewell thought! But just look to what they can display!  and you know while thinking on this ~ Just get a deep sense of the LOVE OF GOD! WoW! it makes me so Happy:) to know that He Loves me, and that He is the very core of my being! And in return I  LOVE HIM back! So the next time you need a little bright spot, do yourself a favor! Buy "YOU" a pretty bouquet! ~and savor the beauty and take time to smell the "flowers"! Love and Blessings for a great Thursday!
*FOR WE ARE TO GOD THE AROMA OF CHRIST AMONG THOSE WHO ARE BEING SAVED AND THOSE WHO ARE PERISHING. 2nd Cor. 2:15{NIV}.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughts! And yes, I agree totally.
    Your post is very similar to Elizabeth's
    over at Just Following Jesus In My Daily
    Life.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and Cheerful! What a special treat from the Lord to YOU, and now you've shared this with us! God IS love I John 4:8....and look at all the ways He demonstrates His love for us every single day---you've found one more way: Beautiful flowers to brigthen up a corner of your heart. Thanks for sharing! And for your note too! My son woke up during the night sick, so I'm hoping he'll be okay today.
    Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete