Saturday, November 20, 2010

A "Piddly" Fun:) "Theraputic Day"

Hi ! ladies just completing the show of tables from church! I thought the first one with the "lemons" was quiet creative!



Any way hope you have had a good Saturday! I was still tired this morning from the Tyler trip, but have had a really kinda "piddly" {hope that's a word} day! I have started putting up Christmas decorations. as we speak have got my tree in the middle of the living room, did pull it to side of room when hubby got home so he could watch TV. Have made 2 trips to the Dollar store today, and decided to go up to the antique mall that I just "Heart":)!! to see if any of the vendor's had put out Christmas decor, and sure nuf the favorite booth that I go to first had some cute and in-expensive stuff; so here I go!~ spending my $30.00 at a time at the A. mall!
I always set myself a small limit, but was Happy:) with my new stuff!! I just love to go there and just browse, now I call it my "Therapy Session"! Just cost me about $20- 30 dollars a visit!! You just cannot beat it! {Ha-Ha}! But had a fun day!~ Praying that you have a wonderful Sunday and Spend time with Our Savior~ Worship & Praise Him with all that's in you!! To God Be the Glory!
*FOR GREAT IS THE LORD AND MOST WORTHY OF PRAISE; HE IS TO BE FEARED ABOVE ALL gods. Ist Chronicles 16:25{NIV}

1 comment:

  1. Amen, amen, amen!
    HE indeed is worthy of ALL that is within me!
    So glad that you had a fun day and love the table photos. Happy decorating sweet friend~
    (Love and Hugs)

    ReplyDelete