Sunday, November 14, 2010

"just" Go!~

SING TO THE LORD, PRAISE HIS NAME; PROCLAIM HIS SALVATION DAY AFTER DAY. Psalm 96:2{NIV} Happy:) Sunday Ladies, just coming by for for a moment to say Good Morning! and hope you are preparing your Hearts and Minds for " Personal Worship" today! Isn't it the most awesome warm and happy feeling to know that this is the Lord's Day and that we have the privilege to go to the House of God, {shut the world out} !~and just praise and worship Our Lord, & Savior! I consider that such a Blessing in my own life, and when I miss it, kinda seems like I lost something and can't find it! But anyway spent most of Saturday with my kids yesterday, my son called early and we went to a couple of garage sales, (I never go to garage sales), and he wanted to go to Lowe's so we took off, bought some more paint for my chairs; I will get those done!! I promise Pics soon!, got back home around 1 or so did a little house work , got ready and went to eat with my daughter , her hubby, and Hannah! It was a delightful meal, a little country place called the "Shed"! I mean country cookin!! and then treated myself to dessert!! {Remember... life is short.... Eat Dessert First}!! but felt like a un~caged bird yesterday! Thank you Lord for a Fun Day!! . Will let you go and get ready for "YOUR DAY OF WORSHIP"~

* THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HATH MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT. {Psalm 118:24}

No comments:

Post a Comment