Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog~ under construction!

God has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 Good Sunday Evening Girls, OK, if you can tell my Blog is under construction! I wanted to see if this pic would download, and it did! I stopped on the way to church this morning and took this picture of this tree on my street. Brandi has been working on my blog this afternoon; she went ahead and put up a Christmas one because the days are going to get real busy!! She is not finished, could not get the header fixed, computer has been very slow the last few days, But she hopefully fixed my pic problem! Will go at it again in a few days! but anyway I have had a wonderful day, church was awesome!; fixed dinner for kids they ate like they were Hungry! But anyway just watch & wait for the grand finale on finish! Hope your Monday starts off with Thanksgiving:)! in your Heart! Mine will ~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture Kay! I love the fall leaves and feel blessed that we live in part of Texas where we get to see them!:) Hope you are feeling better and that you have a great week! By the way...we LOVE those apple things...I have made them with fresh peaches before as well and they were great. I wonder what they would be like with some of our blueberries or even some cherry pie filling?? I have a feeling anything would be good with all that butter and sugar!:)

    ReplyDelete