Monday, November 29, 2010

flowers fade?...."Word Stands"


THE GRASS WITHERS AND FLOWERS FALL, BECAUSE THE BREATH OF THE LORD, BLOWS ON THEM. SURELY THE PEOPLE ARE GRASS. Isaiah 40:7{NIV}


Happy:) Monday Morning Girls!
Thought I might get on the computer before all the "Cyb er" shopping starts; I don't do that~ but the way the news was putting it this morning is that the system will be jammed today! So if you Cyb er Shop!! Have Fun:) Ha-Ha! The thought I am sharing with you this morning is one that crossed my mind when I took these pics, immediately when I saw these flowers blooming in the front of a medical building that we took my granddaughter to last week{BTW~My Hannah will be having surgery Dec. 9, please go ahead and put her on your Prayer Lists; Thank You!}. But anyway this scripture just hit me, that everything will just fade away but God's Word will never fade or go away! Is that just not awesome to know that we will always and forever have "His Word" to rely on and His Promises will Stand regardless of what is going on! Ladies~ we have to realize that whatever we're facing or have to face is that God's Word is our "Directory" in this life! and we must open it and read it to fully grasp of what really matters! It's the only Thing that will last! Wow! I Love it when the Holy Spirit speaks~ and I am so Thankful to be able to share the "out lasting" Word of God with you! So for today ~ Just Praise Him! for His Words of Life to you and me!
*THE GRASS WITHERS AND FLOWERS FALL, BUT THE WORD OF OUR GOD STANDS FOREVER. Isaiah 40:8{NIV}

3 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen! Standing on HIS Word with you and will be praying for your little Hannah!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thought for today! Thank you for sharing this. I needed the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always standing on His wonderful word. I just
    prayed and will continue to do so for Hannah.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete