Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A.S.A.P. {always say a prayer}

I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL MANKIND, IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME? {Jerimiah 32:27} Good Evening Ladies, I am reading some Blogs before bed, and I just sense that it is prayer time for some of our sisters, when I don't see them in a good while posting I just have a feeling to pray for them~ and I know everybody is so busy, but at the same time I do know that some are struggling with different issues so here we go........ Jan@ Quilting in Davie,~ Denise @ Shorty Bears~ Stacy @ Coffee With me{requested prayer a short time ago} ~ haven't heard from sweet Tammi @ A Vessel in the Potter's Hand~ these are a few, maybe you have someone to pray for... Let's Do it Girls!! Pray for one Another!! Thank you~ and may God Bless You for Standing in the G.A.P. {GOD ANSWERS PRAYER}.
*PS when you see {ASAP} ~ on my blog title you know to Pray! Deal!!

1 comment:

  1. Always a privilege to bring others before
    the Lord in prayer, bearing the burdens
    of fellow saints. Yes, He sure does
    answer prayer!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete