Friday, September 10, 2010

PLANS FOR TODAY~

Happy:)~ Friday Morning! Just a quick question? What are your plans today? Are you busy, just going to rest, have errands to run, finish undone projects?..... well , I have been going over in my mind this morning of what I so need to get done!, some laundry , preparing my 2 dishes for church function this evening, painting those door frames in hall, (3 left!), finish putting my "fall stuff" out!...., As I was watching Joyce Meyer this morning she hit on a scripture that set in my spirit~ for today!..... and that was this one:

*MY TIMES ARE IN YOUR HANDS....PSALM 31:15{NIV}

That scripture just emerged before me and as I read it, it brought some organization into my thoughts, that I will get done just what He wants me to acomplish and nothing more! Today my Hearts desire is just to be Submissive to His Will, and not my own! Have a Blessed Day in your Comings and Goings. To God Be The Glory!

HE WHO FORMS THE HEARTS OF ALL, WHO CONSIDERS EVERTHING THEY DO. Psalm 33:15{NIV}

3 comments:

  1. MY TIMES ARE IN YOUR HANDS---yes, even the crazy, rushing, exhausting times---they are in His hands, and it's up to us to set aside some quiet time to get some rest--spending it with Him. Thanks for this reminder. I've been wondering lately about these "times" lately--but they are in His hands, and so am I. That's all that matters---and He'll give me (*and all of us) strength for this day, and the "time" captured in this day. Thanks again for reminding us of this. As for me, my "time" spent today is going to be studying Anatomy, doing household chores while the "kids" are in school, and just trying to hang in here. :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay! It's so true how our agendas can take over and leave God out before we even realize it. Your post made me stop and think about what I have planned today for myself. I'm glad you reminded me to stop and listen to the ultimate time giver.

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my post about my Songbird painting. I really received a blessing from you saying she will be a ray of sunshine to look at when the winter clouds are over us. It's dreary and overcast here in Indiana today and it just reminded me that sunless winters are ahead. Every year the sunless winters get a big more (I hate to use the word but) depressing for me. Now when I look at my songbird painting I will remember your encouraging words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete