Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today's Forecast?

Good Saturday Morning, WoW! I just woke up:) , Its 8:00 am , I never sleep in!. Thank You Lord for the extra rest. Just wanted to say " GOOD MORNING" and praying that you have a Happy:) Saturday and a Blessed Day of Worship tomorrow! I wanted to share with you what I saw on a Church sign yesterday on my way to do my Curves work out! (And of course I did not have my camera). But I thought it was just a really cute post for the season! ~
It said.......................... TODAY'S FORECAST........................
" GOD REIGNS AND THE SON SHINES"!

So for today... E~n~j~o~y ! this day Praising Jesus! for Great things He has done.

*Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE! Philippians4:4(Holman)

2 comments:

  1. I love that, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and have never heard it before...GOD REIGNS AND THE SON SHINES!! Too cool! I might have to make a button for my blog with this on it!!

    Love how you spread Sonshine, gal! You're a sweet blessing!!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete