Monday, September 13, 2010

Just~ "Wanna Be" Grateful!

Good Monday Morning! Hope your week-end was filled with Happy:), moments! I am finishing up my coffee and was trying to put my thoughts in some sort of organization manner of where to start this morning! I finally got all of my "Fall Stuff" out, so that is put to rest; so I think I probably need to get started on cleaning the spare bed room, and my laundry room is just in disarray! so there you have it! I do not need to really have to set and think on the day's events! Now do I?!! Sounds like work to me!! But I just want to say to all of that is That "I am so~ "Grateful "that I can get up and get it done! That makes me so Happy:)!

*COME TO TERMS WITH GOD AND BE AT PEACE; IN THIS WAY GOOD WILL COME TO YOU. JOB 22:21(Holman CSB)

Today's Timely Tip: The best way to worship God.... is to Worship Him Often and Sincerely.

Lord, let me Worship you everyday of my life, and let me discover the PEACE that can be mine when I welcome you into my Heart. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh..this was good! "Come to terms with God and be at peace." thanks for sharing this to-the-point reminder. That not only goes for getting our SIN taken care of, and under the blood of Jesus, but also once we've done that, it goes for coming to terms with God and all that He has allowed to touch our lives, even the "bad stuff." Whenever I wrestle with the "stuff" that comes my way, I am SOO not at peace--with anyone--myself, others or God. So... I do appreciate this reminder...
    Your new colorful layout is just so "cool!" Just like "FALL!---COOL!" Thanks for keeping it real! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful way to start the week, praising God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I love this post and the reminder to be at peace. I also just saw your post about our two sisters that need our prayer to I'm lifting them up and heading to their blogs right now. Hugs today.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete