Tuesday, June 15, 2010

:) SMILE! GOD LOVES YOU

Good Tuesday morning to you! The birds are really singing their "little hearts" out this morning!
You know that is the way we should strive to be each and every day! is just to sing our "Hearts" out to God with Thankfulness and Praises no matter what! I started a new Bible Study at my church on Monday and it really "sung " out that we are so "Annointed" by God. The bible study is : Annointed, Transformed , and Redeemed; (A study of David),by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. You know we just have to absorb our minds and spirits daily with the word of God!! Our Spiritual Food is so important, that we must have a "daily dose"!! of something from Him. Here are a few side notes from the study:
* God should be the "Center, Central , Focus, of everything.
* Never Doubt the Annointing" on you, when you become "A Child Of The King!"
* Do you Really Know Who You Are?
These are some really important thoughts for us to savor, because I believe we just don't "get it", THAT GOD LOVES US SO MUCH!! and cared enough that He was the one who gave up everything for US!*** Blessings for a Wonderful Tuesday! ***
Smile:)! GOD LOVES YOU!
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: I HAVE BEEN READING SEVERAL BLOGS; AND THERE IS SO MANY THAT HAVE REQUESTED "PRAYER " FOR VARIOUS NEEDS, WOULD YOU BE WILLING JUST TO "PRAY" FOR ALL OF OUR "BLOGGER FRIENDS"?

TWO ARE STRONGER THAN ONE, FOR IF ONE FALLS, THE OTHER WILL LIFT HIM UP AGAIN. (ECCLESIASTES 4:9-10)

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Love this encouraging, upbeat post, gal! You are my kind of bloggy friend!!

    I listened to Joyce Meyer yesterday, and she was kind of basically saying this same thing in a little different way.

    I do pray for all of my bloggy friends...almost every day! Great encouragement for edifying the body!!

    Have a joyful week!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gal! You can just right click on the one in my sidebar, and then click "save as". Then you can save it with your photos. To add it you click on "design" from your dashboard and it will take you to your layout page. On the right side click "add gadget". Then scroll down in the pop up box and click "picture".
    Another box will pop up and you click "browse" to find where you saved it in your photos. When you find it click "open". The photo will appear in the little box and then you click "save". Then click "save" on the page when you're done so it saves it to your blog.

    That should work fine. If it doesn't let me know and I'll help, ok?

    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you right click on the photo in my sidebar, you right click on "save image as" .
    Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I had to laugh cause Becky is one of my best friends ever, in the whole wide world and her instructions made me smile....have no idea what you was showing you how to do though.
    Loved this post-we must always focus on Him first!!! As you said there are so many bloggy friends that need prayer and encouragement so I echo Amen to you comment about praying over all of them.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kay!
    Thank you for the encouraging words. God bless you.

    Appreciate your comment over at HomeHaven!
    May we sing the praises of God,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Success!! YAY!!! Thanks for posting it Kay!! :o)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just now reading this tonight, and this is such a great, happy post that you wrote! Thank you for sharing about this Bible study and all of your great insight, and thank you for your comments to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the Count it All Joy Wednesday, click on the word "here" in the first line, where it says, go here. That will take you to Angel's. I know that works, but if it doesn't let me know. You really should join in!!!

    ReplyDelete