Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sharing something "Cool"!


Ok, sorry I have my pics stacked wrong, but this dessert is so "cool" and soooo! good, thought I would share it with you; (of course courtesy of Paula Deen). Here's How:
1. Layer icecream sandwhiches in pyrex dish
2. Sliced bananas next
3. Maraschinos cherries(I liked them chopped up).
4. Then drizzle butterscotch and chocolate topping on these layers.
5. Final, another layer of icecream sandwhiches, a little more of the toppings, top with coolwhip,& (toffee bits,optional)!
This may sound like a lot of stuff, but it is so simple to put together, I think I will make it smaller when I make it again, using the small icecream sandwhiches. It goes along way. But is so "yummy!" ENJOY!!!:), and Stay COOL! ******(Keep in Freezer).
Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see_ how Good God is.
Blessed are you who run to Him. Psalm 34:8(The Message).


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nana!! This dish looks wonderful for summertime!! I might have to try it for our next family get together!

    I see that you're fairly new to blogging!
    I am rapidly approaching the 2 year mark, and still loving it!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for praying for this oil spill!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ Looks so good! This is a must try for my family. I am going to make a diabetic version for hubby and non-diet for kids. I think they are going to love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete