Thursday, April 29, 2010

Out Of Control !

OK Girls, this is a confession I must make; first of all to God, then to you! Do you ever feel you are out of control???? Thats how I woke up feeling this morning! I am a person that thinks (most of the time), that if it is going to be, or get done then I have to be in control!! I will totally exhaust myself for days in order to make everything happen! I know this just did'nt start, because it happens all the time, my sister tells me often, that I need to stop this insanity, because I just can not control every happening or event! You see if I cannot control it; or fix everything I just feel it want get done. So since I am very well aware of this God says: Just Stop It!! so here I go again starting today and give it all to HIM! Do you ever do this? over and over!! So with that said I am going into "Prayer Mode" with God and myself and ask him to forgive me because " I CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT HIM"!!! Thank you for listening this morning and Thanks for any prayers for me in changing this in myself ! Gods awesome word for me today is simply this :

The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind CONTROLLED by the SPIRIT is life and Peace; (Romans 8:6 NIV.)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment