Saturday, April 3, 2010

He Loved Me This Much!

Good Morning on this Saturday Eve of Easter; Hope the sun is shining bright on you this day!! Just wanted to share a quick thought with you on this very blessed wk-end. I went to see the Easter Musical at my church last night. ( Loved By a Cross); It was fabulous! I told my son this morning as Christains everyone needs the "Reminder" of the "CROSS" seeing these productions on Holidays. It just kinda brings one down just a bit(or it should.) And I know because we were not there that day, there is no way that any "drama" on this earth can truly display the day that our SAVIOR died on that CROSS for you and me. But the scriptures give us somewhat of what went on and it can make one feel; Oh! my gosh, I can't believe that Jesus died for me. WOW!! I really don't think that we can fanthom the thought that "His Love" was that profound for us! But by His Grace he saw fit that we were worth the "Love" for him to die and "RISE AGAIN", that we could live!! To God Be All Honor, Glory, and Praise! Hope you have a Very Blessed Easter and do Re-live the "CROSS" in your Hearts and Minds.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life, He who believes in me will live, even tho he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11: 25-26 (NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment