Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eggs Left in The Basket

OK, all the eggs have been picked up and left in the basket! I just finished cleaning up the kitchen from Easter dinner, once again we have been blessed that the kids and grands have been here to eat the Holiday meal. Just as soon as I got home from church, I started cooking it seems that I have been in the kitchen all afternoon ; I did stop and go hide eggs for the kids for a little while till my daughter got here then she took over! I came back in to the kitchen and finished dinner, it seems that we all eat in shifts tho, with everybodys schedule one comes and always waiting on the other; but eventually we all get together and set down to eat. I fixed chicken & dressing , purple hull peas, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes(for the ones that don't like sweet), fruit salad, and lemon icebox pie; they all said that it was Easter not Thanksgiving!! but they ate it up!! Thank you Lord for Family! I am so blessed that we try to make sure that Holidays we are together even if one has to come later!! But anyway really enjoyed fixing for them. Hope you had a Happy Easter! and found lots of eggs to leave in the basket!! (PS, But also rembember ( as my SS teacher, said in E-mail last night,) ITS NOT ABOUT THE "BUNNY"!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all had a great Easter! You are truly blessed that your kiddos are all close by! I know you cherish the moments you have with them. Thanks for being such an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete