Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CREATOR OF ALL

Good Morning! Hope your day is Blessed with Peace. This morning in reading some scripture I was reading in Isaiah, I Love this book, it has some powerful words. I wanted to share this one with you today; just a little food for thought: Maybe enjoy breakfast with these words:

" So____ who is like me"
Who holds a candle to me?" says The Holy.
Look at the night skys:
Who do you think made all of this?
Who marches this army of stars out each night,
counts them off , calls each by name___ so magnificent! so powerful!___
and never overlooks a single one?

Isaiah 40:25-26 (The Message)
(The stars have a very special place in my thoughts,and heart,I will tell the story in another blog!)
Remember: (YOUR STORY BEGINS AT HOME, AND IN YOUR OWN HEART!...........:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment