Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Morning!

Good Morning! Just a reminder ... That This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad In It! Psalm 118:24.

The sun is out!! are you ready or what?? I think we are all ready for the warmth of the sun. I will share with you something about me, I am a Christain woman, it is always a joy to share with someone what God has done for me! I am a mother of 3 Adult children, and a "NANA" to 3 grandchildren. Kyle is 12, Rowdy is 10, and Hannah is 7. When I get the pics down on this " Blog Thing" I will joyfully share my Grands with you!! Also the aim for this new adventure for me is to" Share Jesus with You" and hopefully join up with new Blogger Friends and Share our world together! So Again I say " REJOICE!"

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the blog world! I'll add your to my 'read list'! I think blogging is a wonderful way to reflect and capture memories...(BEATS THE HECK OUTTA SCRAPBOOKING!haha). I'll look forward to your posts! - Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to hear your stoires and all that God is doing in your life!;)

    ReplyDelete