Monday, March 8, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup Kinda Day!

Hey Girls, hope you are feeling good today! I have been attacked by some kind of bug! It kinda hit me last Friday evening and is still holding on. A nasty cough, on and off fever, and just an overall feeling of the flu symtoms. Of course the Dr.'s office was already packed for the day. So I am just kinda up and down from chair to couch today, not sure what I want to do, have watched all my cooking shows, read some on Beth Moore's new book, reading the next chapter for my Bible study on Wednesday night. ( The Lies That Women Believe.)this is a very interesting book. I missed church yesterday and it seems that I just feel a little empty starting my week! I have to have Church in my Life!!! I just finished a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup; it was really good!!, with it raining , and feeling cold again it's just what I needed. but anyway this to shall pass, and tomorrow it is going to be warmer!!!! and I am claiming right now that I am going to feel better! In Jesus Name! OK enough with the whining; I want to share a sweet promise from God with you, My heart desires to "Praise Him" no matter how I am feeling. This scripture comes from The Message: ( We're depending on God; He's everything we need. What's more, our hearts brim with Joy since we've taken for our own His Holy Name. Love us, God, with all you've got--- thats what we're depending on.)
Psalm 20-22.

No comments:

Post a Comment