Monday, October 24, 2011

wk~end~ wrap~up!! = "blessings" :)

(well I guess you needed this happy:) flower~ could not get it off! the page! (en*joy it's beauty!)

Good Monday Morning! again!~ Hope you had a wonderful week~end!  I went to Hannah's last Fall Ball ~baseball game! She did great! and they won her 2 last games! Really so cute watching those little girls:)..after the game I took my grandson Kyle on to Tyler to get his jeans for the winter, and also a jacket that he seemed he could not live without! (ps~ that jacket was not in the budget~ Kyle!)! LOL!!~ made a quick stop @ Sams, and then Kyle and I had a dinner date!! We went to Red Lobster to eat dinner~ it was so good! just happen to hit it at a good time, food was so fresh, shrimp was delightful! and then we were on our way home! tired and full!! Kyle stayed the night with his grandparents~ we watched the Rangers game, and off to bed!  Sunday morning we attended church~ All in all~ I can say that we had a delightful wk~end~ BTW~ I did miss telling you that on the way to Tyler Kyle and I just talked about some Godly things and that just makes this Nana so happy:) and you know what?...he just made me stop and think..that we best be up on our Spiritual Stuff  because those 13 yr. olds can surprise you with those questions!! LOL!!  I do count it all JOY~ to be able to just talk w/ my GRANDS~ about the Godly things!! Hope you have a wonderful~ Joy~Filled~ Week:)

*THEREFORE AS YOU HAVE RECEIVED CHRIST JESUS THE LORD, WALK IN HIM, ROOTED AND BUILT UP IN HIM AND ESTABLISHED IN THE FAITH, JUST AS YOU WERE TAUGHT, AND OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS. Colossians 2:6-7{HCSB}.

No comments:

Post a Comment