Friday, October 14, 2011

"Sure Promise"~{ Jeremiah 30:17}

Good Morning! beginning my thoughts with Praise! I woke up feeling much better! I was so tired yesterday~ just kinda bombed out! but I am on a mission~ for today... like laundry, vacuum, bed changing, clean bathrooms...I think you get it!! LOL! :)..but so very Thankful:) for God's strength! I cannot live without HIS strength, and HIS energy that He pours into me. On another thought that again it seems that there is so many that are going through a lot of stuff, just thinking on my end of the world, there is my BIL~ that had a heart attack (a couple of weeks ago) had bypass surgery, and has had some complications, my SIL~ that is having a second surgery today~ in regards to her cancer, church friends, family, and just friends of friends that have requested prayer! and that is a call to action! We must stand in the G~A~P~ for each other! and I count it a great JOY~ to know that if anything I can PRAY!  So today~please share any prayer request that you have and I will be happy:) to pray with you!  Hope you have a Wonderful Day:)~ and a Fun week~end!
**thought....

GOD'S VOICE ISN'T ALL THAT DIFFICULT TO HEAR. HE SOMETIMES SHOUTS THROUGH OUR PAIN, WHISPERS TO US WHILE WE ARE RESTING, HE SINGS TO US IN A SONG, AND WARNS US THROUGH THE 66 BOOKS OF HIS WRITTEN WORD. IT'S RIGHT THERE~ INK ON PAPER~ COUNT ON IT~ THAT BOOK WILL NEVER LEAD US ASTRAY.(C.Swindoll).


"FOR I WILL RESTORE HEALTH TO YOU AND HEAL YOU OF YOUR WOUNDS," SAYS THE LORD.Jeremiah 30:17 (NKJV).

2 comments:

  1. Stopping in to say hi, give a hug and see how you are doing. Saying prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You are right saying there are so many needs around us, we all are walking through tough times. Praying for continued energy for you and healing in Jesus name!
    Sending lots of love your way.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete