Thursday, October 6, 2011

give yourself~ A Gift!

Good Morning! wow~ Thursday already!  OK~ I fixed my first pot of Fall~Soup last evening! All my bunch came to eat it up! was going to save me some for lunch today..but was too late! crock pot cleaned out!! LOL!!  Stopping by this morning just to wish you a Happy:) Day! and to share a thought with you....
TODAY, AS A GIFT TO YOURSELF, TO YOUR FAMILY, AND TO YOUR FRIENDS, CLAIM THE INNER PEACE THAT IS YOUR SPPIRITUAL BIRTHRIGHT. IT IS OFFERED FREELY; IT IS YOURS FOR THE ASKING. SO ASK~ THEN SHARE.

*ABUNDANT PEACE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO LOVE YOUR INSTRUCTION; NOTHING MAKES THEM STUMBLE. Psalm 119:165. (HCSB).

3 comments:

  1. delicious soup!

    Having this peace means sooooo much to us.
    Amen,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse! It is so true that after spending time with God and hearing him speak to us personally through his scripture, that we can rest in and with HIM. I love how it says we will not stumble. Somehow I've missed that part in the past when reading this. I LOVE that promise, especially since when left on my own, I've stumbled (messed things up) plenty of times!

    ♥Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! looks delicious. Will have to cook us some up too soon.
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete