Monday, September 19, 2011

I am reading!! ~blogger being bad ~again:(

Good Evening, just a quick post to say Hi! and on to say that "BLOGGER" is being bad again!! OK~cannot leave any comments! I am so enjoying your blogs~ just want let me leave you a note!! I am aggravated that this is happening again!! OK~ vented now!! feel better:)) But any way had a wonderful day, started out with Bible Study, left there went to granddaughter's school and had lunch with her. They were just now getting to Grand Parents Day, we had our picture made, as well. And Hannah wanted to leave with me so I took her and we went shopping!  Yesterday after Church we celebrated 2 birthdays, hubby and granddaughter Kacey:)~  so we have stayed busy really all week~end! But those are just some little Happy:) Blessings that Families share!! Hope You have a wonderful Tuesday! Just know I am reading!!

*THE LORD REIGNS; LET THE EARTH REJOICE. Psalm 97:1.

LIFE IN GOD IS A GREAT BIG HUG:)))) THAT LASTS FOREVER! (Barbara Johnson)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Kay...tech problems make me crazy.
    Hopefully Blogger will resolve the issue quickly.

    PS...you are right...had to jump through hoops to leave this comment!!!

    ReplyDelete