Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Fall~ Blessings~ w/ a ~SMILE:)))"

Good Morning! Wow~ We East Texans get excited when we have a C~O~O~L~ DAY!! whoo~yoo! in the 80's today!! I say ~" MAY HIS BLESSINGS FALL ON YOU TODAY!:)"~  finally got my fall decorations out , it took me a while to do this because I just could not get into the mood w/ 100+ days that seemed to wear us out!! LOL!  but because.." This is The  Day that the Lord has made..I will rejoice and be glad in It"!!  just wanted to share my Blessings with you today, and Please keep Praying for the wild fires that seem to be bouncing all about us still! I know that God knows all about it, but we must activate our Faith and keep praying!! As I shared with a friend of mine that God reminded me that "FAITH" IS A VERB!! WE MUST KEEP IT ACTIVE!! Hope you have a Wonderful Day and May God Bless with...... HIS~ AMAZ*ING~ GRACE! 

*BUT HE SAID TO THEM, "WHY ARE YOU FEARFUL, YOU OF LITTLE FAITH?" THEN HE GOT UP AND REBUKED THE WINDS AND THE SEA. AND THERE WAS A GREAT CALM. Matthew 8:26.

3 comments:

  1. Your smiling pumpkin is so cute! I am really behind and haven't gotten out my fall decorations yet. You are giving me the push I need.

    I like how you reminded us that Faith is a verb!!!!

    ♥Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, Love your pumpkin; we haven't had the heat but it is hard to get all my fall decorations out because I don't want to be tired of them by Thanksgiving. Praying about the fires and all else that concerns you.
    Sending love, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhh, that's one cute pumpkin! We are
    having wonderfully cool weather too!
    Love it!
    Blessings & Hugs~

    ReplyDelete