Tuesday, July 19, 2011

love those~ "p~o~p"~ups!! :)

Just a quick~ Good Morning! I am working in our Church Office this week~ and need to get ready! but I just wanted to share with you  my thoughts and that is for today....Lord your will be done~ NOT MINE! We can just get so busy that we just don't stop and realize that our thoughts can even be distracted, and all of a sudden you realize that Our GOD is our ultimate thought, hope, and security and His promises are always and never un~broken!! I just want to Thank Him! for His divine intervention when those moments just "p~o~p"~ up! to still me and let me just pause and realize "WHO" is speaking!! I love it!:).  Have a great and Blessed Day!!

JOY IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF HAVING GOD'S PERSPECTIVE ON OUR DAILY LIVES AND THE EFFECT OF LOVING OUR LORD ENOUGH TO OBEY HIS COMMANDS AND TRUST HIS PROMISES. {Bill Bright}.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! Enjoyed these thoughts...glad you got time with your girl. I soo miss shopping with mine. : ( Have a good week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well with you. Have had a lot of troubles with Blogger this summer and haven't been able to comment on blogs. Think I am up and running again. Hope so...if this shows up then we know I am.
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete