Friday, July 15, 2011

"2" huge~ blessings!( just had to tell ya:)!

Good Morning! I have 2 very important blessings this morning! first~ I did not wake up with tooth ache this morning!! from this infection from a root canal! and second is that my BFF(Diana) finished her chemo treatments this week!! Yea!! I am so Thanking God for giving her the strength and Endurance to finish~ she has not had a good experience the last 4 treatments:(  she told me a couple of weeks ago that she might not take the last one; I told her we will pray about it!; she is finished!! Also just reminding every one that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month~ I know it seems a bit early to remind you~but Oct. will be here soooooon!! Please give it some thought and schedule your Appt. for those Mammograms! early....and I found out that it is usually half price the month of October!! that's another Yea!! and a "Huge Blessing" for the ones w/ no Insurance! Why?..pay 3 or 4 hundred when you can pay $150.00!!  OK~ just the first reminder!! Hope you all have a wonderful week~end! and please DO NOT forget to "PRAISE" THE ONE THAT GIVES US "LIFE" AND EVERY BLESSING TO E~N~J~O~Y:)

*MY LIPS WILL SHOUT FOR JOY WHEN I SING PRAISE TO YOU. (Psalm 71:23).

3 comments:

  1. I have my well-woman exam scheduled for October 21, which is National Mammogram Day ... how fitting, since part of that visit will include writing of the script for my annual mammogram! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your right...two wonderful blessings! Thanks for the reminder on Oct. breast cancer awerness month...GET those mano's ladies! Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you don't have toothache....they can be the worst...and very thankful that your friend has finished her treatments! My aunt starts radiation when she gets back from her trip. She has six weeks of radiation...praying that it goes well and that she quits smoking! Have a blessed weekend!
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete