Monday, May 2, 2011

Mornin!~" Ms.Glory"!

Morning Glory! Is your Hearts and Minds at Peace?~ I hope so because God says that we can have Peace whose mind is stayed on Thee!  With the news circulating that "Bin Laden" has been killed, it seems that the world is making it known that this is a victorious celebration! And yes~ justice has been brought to light but if we really stop and think about all the evil acts that this man has done, the most I can derive from it~ is the word of God...
*THEN HE WILL SAY TO THOSE ON THE LEFT, DEPART FROM ME, YOU ARE CURSED, INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. Matthew 25:41.
Whoa~ how frightening this brings to my Heart! and to think that it won't stop here, for there are many followers of this man, and The "Final Judgement" for Bin Laden has been our "Final Judge and Jury" and that is Jesus Christ... So today~ My Heart and Mind~ begs to Stay on the" One" that Brings Peace knowing that I am a Child of the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and Host of Hosts!  This is my personal opinion on the "ONE" I worship, live for, and minute by minute~ Trust, Believe, and Keep My Heart and Mind focused on the One that gives me LIFE! Hope You all have a Glory~Filled Day! ~ of Peace and Comfort Praising the One that gave "His Only Begotten Son" for YOU and ME!

*THE GOD WHO MADE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT~IS THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND DOES NOT LIVE IN TEMPLES BUILT BY HANDS. AND HE IS NOT SERVED BY HUMAN HANDS , AS IF HE NEEDED ANYTHING, BECAUSE HE HIMSELF GIVES ALL MEN LIFE AND BREATH AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Acts 17:24-25.{NIV}

(PS~ on my comments I had made the correction of 2nd. scripture, but I have already corrected it on my post as well! I so do not want to leave out any of God's word!)

3 comments:

  1. oops~ left a word out of 2nd scripture. Let me rewrite It! {The God who made the world and everything in it,is the Lord of Heaven and Earth. And does not live in temples made by Hands. And He is not served by Human hands, as if He needed anything because He Himselfgives all men Life and Breath and everything else.} Acts 17:24-25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I popped over from Noreen's blog, Life's Blessings as I have seen your name there a few times in her comments. Isn't she just wonderful? Anyway, soo glad I did. I think we have very similiar hearts. I just couldn't agree more with what you have posted today. I believe Osama's death was a direct result of the life he chose to live. In other words, he reaped what he sowed here. A biblical principle there is just no getting away from. But our focus has got to be the giver of life, and the Lord of this universe.

    Hope you have a good day. I will be back for sure!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very proud of our brave Navy Seals and thankful to be an American, but I am especially thankful to know forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Thank you for your post today.

    ReplyDelete