Monday, May 16, 2011

Faith for Today~

Good Morning! how are you this Monday morning?... as I opened my blinds, I was already greeted with the bright morning sun! and birds singing their little hearts out..so that sets the day  that God has given us to Enjoy!  As I was preparing my mind for scripture reading I asked God what I could share with you today?..I was just kinda flipping around and twice the 11th chapter of Hebrews was there! As I began to read I  got excited to refresh myself on FAITH! Will share a few of the verses that God put there for our good!...
*By Faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did...
*By Faith Enoch was taken from this life...
*By Faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in Holy fear built an ark.
*By Faith Abraham, when called to go to a place....
*By Faith Abraham, even tho he was past age_ and Sara herself was barren_ was enabled to become a father...
*By Faith Moses parents hid him for 3 months after he was born...
*By Faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land....
I think now that we have a clearer vision of what God wants us to hear, we have to exercise our Faith over and over and believe that....
*AND WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD. Hebrews 11:6{NIV}

I would encourage you to read the entire chapter(11) of Hebrews, for the power of these words will help you to strengthen your FAITH for Today!  

2 comments:

  1. Beth Moore recently challenged us to write in our bible by Heb. 11.....

    "By faith, Diana.........." (each putting their own name).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog today and appreciated your encouraging words. Interestingly enough I've been reading through the book of Hebrews in my devotions and was in chapter 11 this morning. One of my favorite chapters in one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete