Monday, April 25, 2011

"we see a "MOUNTAIN" ~ " GOD "~ sees a .....

*YOU WILL GO OUT IN JOY AND BE LED FORTH IN PEACE; THE MOUNTAINS AND THE HILLS WILL BURST OUT INTO SONG BEFORE YOU, AND ALL THE TREES OF THE FIELD WILL CLAP THEIR HANDS. Isaiah 55:12{NIV}

Good Morning!  Are you still full from the Easter goodies?... LOL!  Just sharing my thoughts of climbing your "mountain"...yes~ we all climb one from time to time...but the good news is ~ that from God's Point of View is that it is only a "hill"! I heard a beautiful song yesterday, and it's words were saying that "When we see a mountain", it is just a hill~, from God's point of view!  There have been so many times that" I" build "my" mountain so "BIG" that I cannot even think sensible! but...the evidence points to a Father who hovers over His children, a God who lives in a "High and Holy place," but also lives with those who are "contrite and lowly in spirit"{ Isaiah 57:15}.
So today~ just kinda keep in mind~ that if a "MOUNTAIN" arises ~ GOD ONLY SEES A "HILL"!

*I LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILLS~WHERE DOES MY HELP COME FROM?{Psalm 121:1}

{Ps~ hope you can read this writing, played w/blog yesterday and I don't know how I chose this script!! will get it changed! But don't miss the message here!! ***Have a Happy:) and Blessed Day}!!

No comments:

Post a Comment