Thursday, April 28, 2011

knock~knock! "who's there?....

Good Morning! how are you?.. {Please cont. to pray this day especially for the Alabama destruction!}  Here's my thoughts this morning! While reading some scripture this morning this is what stuck..I could not get away from it.. because I sometimes struggle of ignoring the knock!, knock, knock!  Kinda, thinking back, when I was young we had screen doors, and if anyone came by, we could see who it was, the knock would happen and my parents would urge them in!  But today our doors are usually wooden, and we cannot see who is there! And yes there have been times I would not open my door, after looking out the side window. Have you ever done this?..I am sure you have. But there is a "knock" that happens and we must not ignore ! I found that the illustration in Matthew was interesting when the" knock" comes to the door of our HEART,~ that this is one that is the "ULTIMATE GUEST"! that must be Welcomed In!, whether we can see behind or not.  I sometimes by{ choice}(ouch!) choose to ignore the Knock"~ maybe because of fear, maybe because I don't feel up to visiting, maybe because of dreading who it might be, or just simply out of a neglectful attitude!, whatever it may be I know that it is a sin to  ignore it! ~ We must be aware that when "He" speaks, knocks, and" bothers us" we must answer the Door!~ Hello!   


Father, I just want to Thank You for knocking at" my door"! You are So Welcome to come for a visit! Please come back as often as you like! I Love you and Praise You for entering the doorstep of my HEART!  Please forgive me when I ignore you!~ In Jesus Name~Amen.

*ASK, AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU; SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND; KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED TO YOU. FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKS RECEIVES; HE WHO SEEKS FINDS; AND TO HIM WHO KNOCKS, THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED.          Matthew 7-8{NIV}.

2 comments:

  1. Um...was that YOU knocking on my door this morning? LOL Just kidding! This was great, Kay! What a good post that provokes much thought. :) mmmmm, good!
    Thanks!!!
    Much love and hugs!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful He knocked, and kept
    knocking, at my door all those years
    ago until I finally answered and
    welcomed in True Love!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete