Friday, March 11, 2011

Pre-celebrate!~ "40 yrs"......

Happy:) Friday! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I am pre-celebrating my 40th wedding anniversary! I 'm on my way to get hair highlighted, toes done, and I am going to tan today! {yes! it's all about me...HA-HA!} ~  I have been in the house all week, and I am tired of being sick!  The sunshine is warm and I am so ready for not a cloudy day!!   but anyway I just cannot believe I will be married 40 yrs on Saturday! I pray that time would just slow down!  But ~ we "spring" forward with time this week-end, and that pushes it up an hour! Well!~ I guess I will just enjoy this day, as it continues to unfold one hour at a time!  Hope you all have a day filled with the wonders of our Lord! Praise Him!! all day!:)

*I WILL PRAISE YOU FOREVER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, O LORD; IN YOUR NAME I WILL HOPE, FOR YOUR NAME IS GOOD. {Psalm 52:9}

No comments:

Post a Comment