Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prayer Please!~ but.... I heard the" Father say"......

*WHEN MY SPIRIT WAS OVERWHELMED WITHIN ME, YOU KNEW MY PATH.                 {Psalm 14:2-3}
Good Morning girls, just let me share a moment with you, that I don't want to be depressing this morning! That is not in my heart of hearts, but I must confess that I am angry! (OUCH!). knowing very well what I must do to correct this feeling of anxiousness! and of course that is running and I mean run to the Father!  A brief re-cap.... this is concerning my son, and ladies yesterday the Grand Jury over~ruled the DA"s recomendation to "NO~Bill", this confusion that has been going on the last 8 months, So~ we're back to square one in this circumstance, with the charges that have been filed against him! what do we do now?....I asked myself?...last night as I was getting ready for bed, I sat down on the edge of the bed, somewhere in my thoughts I heard this....."K"  pray...The Lord's Prayer!
Girls; sometimes I just don't know what to say to God! because Monday our hearts seemed to be assured that this was over! but as I shared with my Son we will not be weakened in our Faith! by this new news! I know this is our "HUMAN" to be angered! But God is "BIGGERthan this over~turned decision! Please ~ PRAY FOR BRAD~ HE IS VERY DEPRESSED!  Thank You in advance for your Prayers! and pray for this mamma for when my children hurt, their mamma hurts!
I Love you all, and Thank God for you!

*OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN,
HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME.
YOUR KINGDOM COME.
YOUR WILL BE DONE.
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD.
FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS.
AND DO NOT LEAD US INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE.
FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER. AMEN. 
Matthew 6: 10-13{NKJV}.              

5 comments:

  1. I am praying for your son and for your family my sweet friend.
    God is always in control.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs! Praying for you and your family. Sometimes the best prayer is The Lord's Prayer. He knows our needs and wants our worship. Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I am so sorry and I will definitely be praying for all of you and this situation! I know the Lord is our vindicator and I trust HE will be faithful in this!!

    Sending you hugs!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and I will be praying for
    you all.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayed the Lord's Prayer right along with your post.
    God bless you and your entire family.
    Hold you all up and give you strength.
    God is in control and on the throne.
    May He comfort you all.
    He will work things out for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

    Amen, amen and amen
    in Jesus NAME I pray.
    d

    ReplyDelete