Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy:) thoughts!

I am truly happy with Jesus Christ. I could not live with out Him.   {Ruth Graham)               
Good Morning! How are you this day?....praying that you are doing well, happy:), and secure in the Lord's promises. Hope you are not worried about anything!  You know we in our "Human" state ~we worry..... {and I can assure you that "I" can beat you at that "Worry" business!}...but after reading God's Word It assured me that it does not add a "single hour to our life"!  and worry must have been pretty important because God talks about it! {Mattthew ch.6}. WoW! just a reminder again...that we must leave our worries at the foot of the cross! And yes~ I have to be reminded over and over that this "whatever circumstance" that I find myself in from time to time must be laid down~ and let God just have it. {And I am just feeling some thankfulness right now because of the nudging of the Holy spirit telling me that I have a Savior that cares! and loves me enough to be concerned about this in my own Heart!  I am sharing some scripture on Happiness from a little devotional book I picked up! Hope your day is filled with the "thankful" thoughts of being Happy:) and praising our Savior for caring about our every emotion! {pause}~ THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR "HAPPINESS!"

*HAPPY IS THE ONE WHOSE HELP IS THE GOD OF JACOB, WHOSE HOPE IS IN THE LORD HIS GOD. {Psalm 146:5}

* HOW HAPPY IS EVERYONE WHO FEARS THE LORD, WHO WALKS IN HIS WAYS!            {Psalm 128:1}

*HAPPY IS A MAN WHO FINDS WISDOM AND WHO ACQUIRES UNDERSTANDING. {Prov.3:13}

*HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO FEARS THE LORD, TAKING GREAT DELIGHT IN HIS COMMANDMENTS. {Psalm 112:1}

3 comments:

  1. thanks, i needed to read this today. i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these great quotes
    on happiness, Kay. I enjoyed and was so
    encouraged by them. All my hope is surely
    in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Post! Thank you so for listening to the Lord and sharing HIS Word, encouraging those who come to visit! You bless me every single time Kay!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete