Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jesus said..."peace was a gift"....

The inner Peace you provide, Almighty Lord, is unruffled and fearless, resting on a firm foundation of Faith in you. It's a gift you left to your followers~ including me~for all time. I have learned that it's not like the circumstantial peace that the world offers, based on conditions of health  and wealth and situation. Your Peace is rock solid in every circumstance, good or bad. Peace holds me in that gift today and always.

*{JESUS SAID,} "PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; MY PEACE I GIVE TO YOU. I DO NOT GIVE TO YOU AS THE WORLD GIVES. DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED, AND DO NOT LET THEM BE AFRAID." {John 14:27}

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite verses. Yes, His
    peace is such a gift, one that we
    can't live without.

    ReplyDelete