Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Love"~&~"Support!

Happy:) Sunday Morning, hope you all are preparing to go to your place of worship this morning! I will be leaving early in the morning to be with my BFF "Diana". she will be having her surgery~ I talked with her a couple of days ago and she has decided just to have the lump ectomy's on both breast, however, she said that in one breast it is a slow growing cancer, and the other is the fast growing so we have 2 different types of cancer, won't know until all of this is removed and tested exactly what the total outcome to be! But as for now ... all I know to do is just PRAY! ...and leave the outcome to God! ...and then about 4:30, I will be meeting my daughter for her Gastro. Dr.'s appointment, she is down to the point now that she cannot ignore, this one more minute! She has had a rough time the last few days trying to get this "pancreas" under control...with the hospital stay she realized that we could no longer ignore this! So I will be in Tyler, Texas all day tomorrow with 2 very special ones that I LOVE with all my Heart! Now I will say this I won't be by myself, for the Lord is going with me, I have to have Him, to strengthen my entire being, for I cannot do this on my own! So girls~ and I know you will do it, I covet your Prayers!  Hope your day will be one of a Happy:) , Joyful, just a soak in the "Holy Spirit" kind of Day!

*THE LORD GIVES STRENGTH TO HIS PEOPLE; THE LORD BLESSES HIS PEOPLE WITH PEACE. {Psalm 29:11}

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend, Oh what a dear friend you are to support your bf as she goes through this. I will be upholding you and these two loved ones this week Kay; may His Spirit grant you all peace and healing.
    Love, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the power and presence of
    Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our Healer, to
    be with and working through your BF
    and daughter during these trying times.
    Love & Prayers,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to pray for Diana.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete