Friday, January 14, 2011

Hurry...1 hr.45 minutes!!! Enter 2 times if you want to!!

Hey! Girls...just reminding you of my give-a-way! I will have a winner of not {one}~ CD...but 2!! and a pair of warm fuzzy socks! for you! I promised a surprize.. and I will deliver! please get your name in to my give-a-way blog post! you have about 1hr.45minutes! and if you have already entered, you may enter again! I am excited, can you tell?! just so you will know I will pray over the drawing!first!Good Luck!:)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm "in"! And I think it's wonderful that you pray for God's will regarding who He wants to receive this gift! Thank you for this offering of a special gift!! I shall check out this special familie's blog too, as soon as I get my TB test for clinicals done this afternnon. I'm headed there now. Must wear a mask, eh? Or how 'bout just sit in the car? Hee hee. :) Thanks for this again, Kay! You're special to me!
    Miss blogging....but school's back in session. Boo-Hoo! :o/ Sending hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entered again my friend. Please keep me on your prayer list. Headaches and some other things going on.
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete