Monday, January 17, 2011

F~(false)E~(evidence)A~(appearing)R~(real)!

      "Light in a Dark Place"
David found himself in a lonely, dark cave. He was running from King Saul, in fear for his life, and pursued by thousands of his own countrymen. You might recognize some of his feelings, fear, turned to faith, panic rolled toward hope, terror shifted to trust, dependence circled to dread up and down, around and around, back and forth......but David always returned to God___worshipping Him in a dark cave. So if you're in the dark , follow David's steps and walk toward the light___1) cry out for mercy, 2) Remember God's love and faithfulness, 3) Verbalize your fears, 4) pray that God's will be accomplished in your life for His Glory.
{Psalm 57:1-11}.
Good Morning Girls, this little thought has a real purpose to me this morning, it is concerning one of my children, and I would covet your prayers for "Bryan." he is in a dark place right now, but I just know and believe that God again.....IS ALREADY THERE!. I  will share the story a little later, but if I know you, I have Prayer Warrior's that will touch the throne of Grace in this situation as well! Thank you Sweet Friends, for taking the time to lift up, "Bryan". Hope you all have a wonderful day, and make your own "SUN SHINE" AND MOST OF ALL THE REAL "SON"shine in your heart today!

* IF YOU WAKE ME UP EACH MORNING WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR LOVING VOICE, I'LL GO TO SLEEP EACH NIGHT TRUSTING IN YOU. Psalm 143:8{The Message}.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I heard this-
    F E A R and what each letter stands for.
    I always remind myself of it every time
    the enemy comes around with his lies.
    I will be holding Bryan up in prayer.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness....you did not offend me in anyway possible! I am so thankful for my blogging friends! :)
    Love and blessings,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete