Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Thanking you"~ in advance...& give~a-way Notice!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! FROM MY HEART TO YOURS!
Good Morning Dear Friends, I have a few things I am going to share this morning that's on my heart ~ First ~my granddaughter is having surgery this morning @8:00 am, Please pray with me on her behalf; Hannah has to have an added prep before any surgery, or dental work due to the fact that she was born with a hole in her heart and she always has to have antibiotic drip for 30 minutes prior to any event but Praise God! every year when she sees her cardiologist we always get a good report!! ~ Second ~ a good friend of mine lost her dad on Tuesday, and this was a very close Family; she is so grieving at this time! Please lift Kay up this Day~ Third ~Please be in Prayer again for my Son Brad; this is a request that I mentioned a few months ago that is now coming to the end~ But we need the added comfort and stand in aggrience with us that "No weapon formed against you, will prevail!" in this situation! May I just add that Girls! I am so Thankful for you and that I feel such comfort knowing that you will Pray~
for~~ Hannah~ Kay~ and Brad! Hope you all have a Warm, Blessed, and Happy:) Day!!
* MAY YOUR UNFAILING LOVE BE MY COMFORT, ACCORDING TO YOUR PROMISE TO YOUR SERVENT. Psalm 119:76{NIV}
*I, EVEN I, AM HE THAT COMFORTS YOU. Isaiah 51:12{NIV}
PS~ please don't miss my "Bless your socks off" GIVE~A~WAY!! starting next Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Joining you in prayer! I was born with a hole in my heart and they didn't find it til I was 30!!!!! It was the size of a half dollar by then so I have to do this added step before any invasive surgery as well!

    Praying for all of these and for you to have peace during each situation! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did everything go, Kay? Please give
    updates. I prayed and will continue.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete