Saturday, December 4, 2010

not sure?..where/ why...this came from..{ A burden}~but Happy:)

Good Saturday Morning Ladies~ have you finished your shopping?......OK it is 21 days till Christmas! just reminding you:)...~ I am on my way, yesterday after my sisters Dr. appointment I had a chance to go by the mall and grab a few more things, my sister was just not feeling too good ; she said she just wanted to stay in the car while I ran in there wanted to get just one thing~ {BTW}..it was more than one thing}!! This year while shopping everything just has kinda jumped out at me and I just grab 3 of this and 3 of that but it is little gifts that I feel are Happy:) ones. I have just loved shopping this year. But onto my thought this morning..... I have been really burdened in regards to a situation that I have watched for a long time, and it continues to bother me~ this is a story of "Jealousy", and fits of Rage... between 2 sisters that have been an acquaintances of mine for several years, these girls seem to hate one another and it all involves "Wealth". Their mom passed a few years ago and at the present their Dad is hospitalized from a recent stroke. And one sister is fighting against the other in a violent manner of who is going to receive what?...if Dad passes.....Now the gentleman is still a living breathing soul but the "Battle" is raging among the 2 girls.... this has really bothered me for a while now because I just cannot understand this... the only conclusion that I can come up with is their Lack of or has never entered into a relationship with Jesus! and you know that if one is saved the "Fruits of the Spirit" are always evident; but if there is constant "Envy and Strife" ...this is not of God and I have had numerous conversations with one of them and her speech speaks of God but her actions just do not match up.... So... the scripture says... SOME WORSHIP ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME. (sorry I don't know where that's at at this moment). I'm not sure why this has become such a burning desire in me the last couple of weeks about this story~ but all I know is that God's word brings comfort when He guides us through with His words and when you have the "Love of God" in you~ YOUR ACTIONS JUST CANNOT DENY THAT SPIRIT!!~ I guess it's a "Call to Action"~ KEEP PRAYING!! Thanks for listening!
*So I say , live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. Galations 5:16 {NIV}.
*Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying one another. Galations 24-26{NIV}.
ps~*********************************************************~
*GIRLS ~I THINK OR "I KNOW" THAT THIS IS A SURE ANSWER!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR HIS WORDS OF "LIFE."

2 comments: