Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Share ~Hospitality

SHARE WITH GOD'S PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED. PRACTICE HOSPITALITY. Romans 12:13{NIV} Good Morning Girls~ OK, here is my table that was decorated for the "Christmas Tables Tour" at our church last week, And I must say that Brandi did a wonderful job pulling this together! She is always my "right hand" in helping me especially when things turn around and since I was not able to be there she picked up the "ball "and ran with it! Thank you~ Lord! for Brandi and the talent that you gave her. She was able to get some pictures of other tables and I will share those as well, this was such a fun event, and I was delighted to participate in it! I hope to make this a tradition every year! And the fellowship with others is so sweet. Our Pastor's wife did a concert for the ladies to promote her "CD", ladies you talk about a "gift" , this voice God Gave Her is DIVINE! I have something in mind for all of you to share in, so I will share that surprise as well in a short while. But for today let us together share in our Love and Fellowship just knowing that ~ IN HIM OUR HEARTS REJOICE, FOR WE TRUST IN HIS HOLY NAME. Psalm 33:21{NIV}

5 comments:

  1. Love, love love your table!! So beautiful and *sparkly*! Thanks for sharing! We have a Christmas Candlelight coming up, and you've inspired me today!
    Blessings to you!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRLS, LET ME ADD ON THE CD THAT I MENTIONED IN THIS POST, THE CD FROM JENNA(PASTOR'S WIFE) IS TO PROMOTE A VERY SPECIAL CAUSE! I WILL SHARE THAT IN ANOTHER UP-COMING POST! I PROMISE IT WILL EXCITE YOU! TO GOD WILL BE ALL HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table is just beautiful! I love silver,
    white and turquoise together. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant table and what a blessing for the ladies. I can tell you have a gift of hospitality.
    Blessings, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the table. I'm still trying to decide what to do for my Thanksgiving table.

    p.s. I'm having a cookbook giveaway at my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete