Saturday, October 30, 2010

"The Ultimate Gift"~ {coming together}

PS~ Brrandi is also helping me do this; she has a beautiful talent for decorating! Shhhh! don't tell her! Happy Saturday Morning Girls~ hope your having a Blessed Week-end! Just sharing with you a little piece of the up-coming event at my church! Monday, November 8, our church has an event called "Christmas Tour of Tables"~ and I am going to participate and decorate a table! Last year I finally got to attend the event and the ladies ministry does a beautiful job in putting this together. Several ladies host a decorated table to their liking, and girls there is "imagination" gone wild! You just put your head into it and decorate! Mine is going to be done in silver and white only! I am using the china that I received when my mom passed, and it was given to her several years ago when my brother was stationed in Germany, while in the Armed Services. It has really never been used, and when I decided to do one of the tables, my spirit was so warmed by the thought of decorating with these dishes, so my Heart took off, and this is the beginning, as well ~I found this pretty little box, while out shopping and guess what it will be the Centerpiece at my table, and there is more to come! I was thinking that my theme is going to be~"THE ULTIMATE GIFT"! I just Love how God has come in to my spirit and brought this together~ for He is our "Ultimate Gift"! and the sweet memory of my Mom is truly a GIFT! Thank You Lord for "HELPING ME"! So I can't wait to share the whole picture with you!! Until then.............~

*Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. {James 1:17}

2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely, Kay. Can't wait to see
    the whole picture!
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Bet it will be a great event.
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete