Monday, September 20, 2010

Girls Night Out:)~ Oh! yeah!


I DELIGHT GREATLY IN THE LORD; MY SOUL REJOICES IN MY GOD....ISAIAH 61:10

Good Monday Morning Girls!~ OK what does 5 lbs., of ground beef, 4 pkgs., of taco seasoning, lettuce, tomatoes , cheese, sour cream, 2 rolls of crescent rolls, cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar, Spanish rice, chips and salsa look like? Well~ its Girl's Night Out!, It's called {BUNKO}....! at my daughters house. She is the hostess for the month so she puts the meal together and guess what I am helping her! Since she is a school teacher and won't get home till 4 or so, I told her that I would have it fixed. So already I have fixed the ground beef, and fixing to put the Sopapilla Cheese Cake together! Oh! girls have you ever had this dessert? It is so yummy:)! and goes great with Mexican food. I guess because of the name of it. But will share the recipe with you tomorrow! But anyway just wanted to share my "Blessings" with you! and I do count it such a Blessing to be able to help her and have friends to make the day HAPPY:)!

Oh! I almost forgot! Want ot Wish my "Hubby"& Kacey(granddaughter)~ a Happy:) and "Blessed" Birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kay! Happee Monday to you gal! Sounds like you're one busy bee today! And what a sweetie you are to lend a hand!! Just like you!!

    And Happy Birthday to your loved ones! Birthdays are so much fun!! Tonight we are having our 24 yo daughter's beau over and meeting him for the first time!! How exciting!!

    Hope you have a great week!
    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...... I might just have to crash a BUNKO party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how much fun is that!!!!! Enjoy your day & your night full of fun, laughter and LOTS OF BUNCOS :)

    Can't wait to hear about this desert! Sounds yummy!

    Happy Birthday to your hubby and granddaughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stoping by today, BUNCO is so much fun! Have a great time and Rest in Gods Love and Pass it arround. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your precious ones.

    ReplyDelete