Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Down Time"/ Worth It!

Blessed Sunday morning to you! Hope your week-end has been a good one so far! I enjoyed the day at home on Saturday, lit one of my candles, turned on my Christan music and worked all day, yes on the "clean out process! actually the other room, kinda was touched on, and a hall closet that houses my linens, blankets, and again a whole lot of "stuff"! I know you all think I probably am the "Queen" of Stuff!!, that's because "I Am"! and trust me, I am so embarrassed to even believe that I have just pushed a side these out of the way places! but even with that, every bag that gets to go to the street, on Monday morning is less than when I started!! Yea!!!!
But anyway, Saturday evening I went to the movie with my daughter, her friend Lori, and my sister, Listen girls; this was (for once); one of the best movies I have seen in awhile, it was a very clean , sweet and almost one of those teary eyed ones; if you get a chance to see: "LETTERS TO
JULIET" do yourself a favor and go see it! It takes just a moment to get into it, but it is well worth the couple of hours of down-time! Well gotta go, its time to get ready for church. Praying that your Sunday is one of Praise and Worship!

Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: REJOICE! Philippans 4:4(NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment