Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring / or Winter ??

What in the world is going on? the first day of Spring and the forecast is Rain, strong winds , and Snow Flurries???? wind chill factors in the 20's!! I guess we will have to endure! after all this is "The Day That The Lord Has Made". Thank you Lord for this day! I can stay in, put my "15" bean soup,& cornbread on and finish my closet cleaning! Oh my gosh I did not know what I got myself into when I started that project, I cannot explain this one , however I know now that is why I put things off, this has become a huge endeavor but I am determined to get it done! Oh! well this is a whole new Blog about that closet, just ventured off for a moment. I guess because I have alot to do in my bedroom. Will let you know when finished. Have a Wonderful Day!! in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment